Has your organization adopted best practices for service management, but still:
- Lead times remain long
- Poor integration of service management and development or architecture
- No continual improvement
- Misalignment with customer needs
- Useless metrics
- Heavyweight, inflexible management?
How can Kanban help improve service management?
- Radically shortened lead times
- Motivated personnel using agile, self-organized work
- Simple alignment with customer priorities
- Natural incentives for continual improvement.
How does Concentric Circle Consulting help you use Kanban for Service Management?
- Free introduction to Kanban for Service Management. When is Kanban a good choice. What benefits can you expect?
- Practical training, online or face to face, in the use of Kanban for Service Management. Learn how to become self-sufficient in implementing, using and improving the management of services, using Kanban
- Kanban for Service Management coaching. Get on-site help, troubleshoot your use of Kanban.