We are a service consultancy and training organization. We provide information and service both on line and face to face.
Sensitive personal data, such as your race, your religion, your medical characteristics, or your political beliefs, are not recorded.
The exact personal data recorded depends on the type of service used or the type of contact made. Please see the matrix below for the details.
Mandatory: User must enter these data
Optional: User may enter these data, or they may be added from external sources
System: The system automatically records these data
Not recorded: These data are not recorded or are completely ignored
The personal data comes from three sources:
- the data that you, yourself, provide
- the data that is automatically recorded by the information system (such as IP addresses)
- the data about you that is available on public sources or from sources where you have already given permission to make the data visible.
The principal sources of data are LinkedIn and Twitter. The data visible there is under the control of the user.
We use your personal data to send you information to which you have subscribed and additional information about our services. We may use that data to segment our communications, such as by language or by geographical region, to avoid sending you irrelevant communications. We use your credentials for controlling access to our services. We may ask you for further information about our services to adapt them to your needs. If we find that our services are being used in a way that does not conform to our policies, we may use personal data in an attempt to identify the perpetrators of that misuse and correct any dysfunctions.
Send a request by email to the email address in the footer of this page. We may ask for further information to ensure your identity
Send a request by email to the email address in the footer of this page. You may be asked for further proof of your identity.
Any personal data that you have entered yourself, such as when subscribing to our mailing list, you may modify yourself at any time. A link for making changes is provided in the footer of every email sent via this mailing list. You may be asked to provide additional information to ensure your identity.
You may request that other data be changed by sending your request to the email address in the footer of this page.
Your personal data is used in various ways:
- As connection credentials to our web sites
- To send you messages, if you have subscribed to our mailing list
- To submit payment information to a third party service, such as PayPal or Stripe, in case you purchase a service
- To segment the subscribers on the mailing list to avoid sending you inappropriate messages, such as segmentation by preferred language or by country of residence
- To offer you benefits, such as discounts on services, based on your interactions with our services
- To optimize our way of presenting information, such as via A/B tests or counts of visits to our web site pages.
With the exception of payment information that is sent to third party payment gateways, we do not share any personal data with any third parties.
If, however, at some time in the future we plan to share your data in this way, it will only be following your explicit permission to do so.
In addition to sensitive personal data, we do not store any financial information, such as credit card numbers. We neither seek nor collect nor store any government identification numbers. We make no attempt to identify site visitors based on such data as the browser or client used to connect with our web sites.
Access to your personal information is limited to our personnel and to whoever controls the email address under which you are identified. You are responsible for controlling access to that email address.
If we have any reason to believe that a third party is attempting to use your email address without your consent, we may ask for additional information to help confirm you identity.